If you want clear skin but detoxing leaves it stripped of nutrients and moisture, fret no more. Origins has come up with a charcoal face mask that will address your skin concerns.
So, what makes this new Origins Clear Improvement mask powerful?
- It helps you achieve a flawless complexion because it still has the iconic and widely trusted charcoal formula known as the “black diamond” that draws out deep-dwelling, pore-clogging toxins and effectively destroys impurities. It is proven to absorb 100 times its own mass in damaging substances.
- It has a key ingredient that further provides purifying effects — a pure, white clay from China known as Kaolin that sucks dirt, pollution, and germs from pores. It also absorbs excess oil for a clean feel and matte finish.
- It creates a perfect balance between detoxifying and soothing benefits! A rich honey blend of Golden Wildflower and Fermented Honey is added to the mix and acts as powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant.
How to apply Charcoal Honey face mask
- Place a warm, moist towel on a cleansed face to open pores.
- Layer mask on.
- Allow to dry and rinse.
- Use twice a week or as often as needed.
To complete the Origins masking experience, the application goes on the skin as a golden honey shimmer and an essential oil blend of Rosemary, Wintergreen, Clove and Spearmint, and Sweet Honey for a refreshing feel and mild aroma.